Because the nature of these trainings is transformative and energetic it is important for the teacher to know of certain mental & physical conditions. Answering these questions enables us to ensure your safe participation within the group and to recognize those times when it may be wiser to observe rather than to participate. It is a requirement for you to answer the following questions. All information is held in total confidence.
Do you suffer from any of the following conditions?*
Epilepsy, diabetes, asthma, high or low blood pressure, heart condition
Do you have or have you had any medical problems of an acute or chronic nature?*
Have you ever had any mental health problems diagnosed or treated?*
Do you have any physical needs that it would be useful for your tutor to know about? (Please note - we regret that most of our rooms are upstairs)*
Are you taking any drugs, prescribed or otherwise?*
If you have answered YES to any of the medical questions above, please give more details:
Fee for Sacred Sexual Priestess of Love training in Gotland, over 2 years Oct 2019 to March 2022 : £3000
A non-refundable deposit of £300 upon application secures your place. If not accepted at this time onto the training, your deposit will of course be refunded to you.
Please note that the £300 deposit for the Sacred Sexual Priestess of Love Training must be paid by 1st Oct 2019 by Transferwise.
Upon acceptance into the Sacred Sexual Priestess of Love training, the remainder becomes payable in full or by installments as set out below.
Alternative 1 • Full fee paid in full before 1st Oct 2019: £3000 (£2700 after deposit)
Alternative 2 • Three installment payments of £930 each due on the:
1st Oct 2019, 1st June 2020, and 1st May 2021
Total £3090 (£2790 after deposit) including £60 admin fee.
OPTION 2 | Instalment Payments
Bank details for Transferwise transaction below. Please reference your payment with your name and ‘POL’:
Bank: Barclays PLC
Miss Katinka Elvira Soetens
Sort Code 20-26-23
Account no. 70868434
IBAN GB36 BUKB 2026 2370 8684 34
TERMS AND CONDITIONS*
By signing this page you are signing a legal agreement
Please Read Carefully
Please send this copy with your application to: www.herpathoflove or print and send to 13 Moonsongs, St Edmunds Rd, Glastonbury, BA6 9HX
1. To complete the course students are expected to attend every training weekend and to complete all homework on time. Failure to do so may result in a student being asked to leave the course or not being able to initiate.
2. In exceptional circumstances and at the discretion of the tutor one weekend only may be missed.
3. A course place is only secured on the acceptance of a completed application form and receipt of a non-refundable deposit. If, for any reason, a student is not accepted the deposit is, of course, refunded. We advise students to take out independent cancellation insurance to protect against loss in the event of illness, injury, jury service and other difficulties preventing the completion of a course. You would receive your deposit back in full in the event of Her Path of Love Ltd cancelling the course for any reason.
4. Course fees are to be paid in full prior to the course start date or by 3 installments, (installment payments involve an additional one-off fee of £60)
5. Students are responsible for their own well-being at all times and must inform the teacher of any matters affecting their health for the duration of the course.
6. Because the nature of the course is transformative, students who are in need may be required to undertake additional psychotherapeutic counselling to help them address personal issues, in order to continue with the course
7. The course tutor reserves the right to ask a student to leave the course.
8. All students shall respect the other course participants irrespective of race, colour, creed or gender and will endeavour to respect any values that may be different from their own.
9. Confidentiality provides privacy and safety within the group. Whilst there is no automatic presumption that all information given is confidential, students must work within the guideline that all personal informationabout group members is confidential.
10. Should difficulties arise with another member of the group, students must call upon the group, the Tutor, ora mediator for mediation and resolution.
11. No refund is given once the Priestess of Rhiannon training has started. Commencing this training contractually commits you to full payment of the course fees, whether students are asked to leave or decide to discontinue, and independent of completion or not of the training offered.
12. Sacred Sexual Priestess of Love Training, is a journey of empowerment which is transformative and experiential. Though it may be experienced as therapeutic, it is not therapy, it is a soul-quest and a priestess training.
Confirmation and Agreement*
Her Path of Love Ltd, The Path of Love Mystery School and it’s tutors enforce all known safety methods that are seen to be correct in the light of current understanding of your course subject. Her Path of Love Ltd., The Path of Love Mystery School and its tutor is not, and will not, be held liable for any assumed damage that is deemed to occur at any time. Participants must accept that all knowledge is given in good faith. Participants must understand that they are entering into training in a pioneer field and all such training is given in good faith to the highest known safety standards of known or perceived practices within this discipline and that though they may experience the teachings as therapeutic, the Priestess of Rhiannon training is not therapy. If required, participants must undertake their own individual practice insurance.
I confirm that I have read, understood and agree to abide by The Sacred Sexual Priestess of Lovecourse booking terms, conditions and disclaimer and that the above information I have given is true and correct. I hereby state that I, or any persons acting on my behalf, will not hold or claim against Katinka Soetens, Her Path of Love Ltd, The Path of Love Mystery School, or any of the trainings, tutors or estates for any damages assumed or otherwise for any conditions, be it emotional, mental, spiritual, physical or financial relating to my training with them.
You can sign here with the mouse or via your touchscreen. Click on the button "Clear" if you wish to erase and start again.